The Family Eye Clinic Website (Terms and Conditions of Use)
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully. By accessing this site you agree to these terms. If you do not agree please do not access this site. These terms and conditions and notices may be updated from time to time. By accessing this site you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions.
- Copyright. All rights and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this site and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of THE FAMILY EYE CLINIC or other third parties. You may copy electronically or print hard copies of this site for your own personal use only. The user of the site may not duplicate, transmit, distribute or circulate the contents of this site or make its contents available against payment to third parties, without the prior written permission of THE FAMILY EYE CLINIC
- This site and the information it contains is provided on an “AS IS” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by any person resulting from the use of or the information contained in this site.
- THE FAMILY EYE CLINIC shall not accept any liability howsoever arising for any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions in this site. If you have any specific
- THE FAMILY EYE CLINIC site may contain links to other third party sites. These sites are not owned by THE FAMILY EYE CLINIC and THE FAMILY EYE CLINIC has no control over the content of these sites. These links are included for the information and convenience of the user of the site, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by THE FAMILY EYE CLINIC of the site. Although we endeavour to keep all links up to date, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time, and we have no control over the availability of external pages.
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Kenya. If any provision of these conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- This site is operated in Kenya and is bound by the laws within the Republic of Kenya. Any disputes relating to these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Kenya.
- All bookings made are subject to the availability of the doctor and upon confirmation only is when the doctor shall be able to see the patient.
- All online payments made to The Family Eye Clinic shall remain non-refundable.